Mother's Day morning

Sunday, May 8, 2011


Happy Mom's Day.
This is what I made for my mama.

Can you say, "YUM!"?
These were seriously good. I got them from a delightful blog, Noble Pig. They are from the blog's true Belgian Waffle recipe.



Running While Cooking's modifications:
-Instead of 1 cup butter (I nearly died when I saw that. I would have died if I had used that much butter.) use 1/2 cup butter and add 1/2 cup of milk, to the amount of milk already specified.
-Use non fat milk
-Top with strawberries (get the good local ones from a stand or farmer's market!), sliced almonds and homemade whipped cream


This recipe made about 14 waffles. I stuck the rest in ziploc baggies because they freeze really well...I love food that doesn't go to waste AND can be enjoyed another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment