SF

Friday, July 9, 2010

I couple weekends ago I took Cassie to the Backstreet Boys concert for her bday/graduation present. She heard they were coming to town and told me "we HAD to go!!" "This might be our last chance." (They are getting old, ya know.)

Since they were playing at The Warfield in SF, we got to hang out with Nicole.

For dinner we went to this place in the Marina area called Asqew. Basically you pick a type of meat and it comes on a skewer with a bunch of different flavors, veggies, etc. Plus it comes with a delicious side.

I had Ahi Tuna...mmmmm.


And polenta. Can I get a what, what?




The highlights...
Seeing BSB rock like it was 1998 and I was 13 years old.


Watching my sister sing, dance and take pics like she wasn't 5 when BSB was cool.

Hanging with Nicole- always a plus.

Eating frozen yogurt on a sunny Monday.



Getting my car towed. Er, scratch that last one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment