BOISE.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


I had to cut the salad series short because, well, I went to Boise last weekend for a best friend's bridal shower/bachelorette party extravaganza and let's just say there was not a lot of salad to be had.
There were many salads at her shower on Friday night, but I was not gonna pull out my camera and say, "Hey, hostess I don't know, can I be a weirdo and take a pic of your salads?" They were quite delicious and I am forever grateful for them because besides the bruschetta I made for the bach party, and the veggies in the Chinese food Sunday night, I think that was the extent of my greens.
In any case, it was a truly fabulous weekend and so fun to be with "my girls" and to become friends with some new ones too.
Monday, Jena had already returned home and Maddie and I had a day to play in Boise. She took me to a quaint little place for breakfast- Le Cafe De Paris. Promise me you'll say it in a sweet French accent, okay?
We split a nutella crossiant, which we downed too quickly for me to photograph, and I had this cute little frittata (can eggs be cute?) You can choose between a list of cheeses, meats and veggies to go inside it. I had some bacon- I could not resist, no cheese- shocker, and peppers and onions (yay for veggies). It was served with pico de gallo and some of the best potatoes (I'm not just saying that because I was in Spud City) I've ever had. They were probably from California... only kidding.
This is one of those places that will make you long to go to France and I am honestly still surprised at how adorable and cute and chic and trendy Boise is, every time I go- how judgmental of me, but it's true!

My sister graduates high school this week and family starts arriving...today. For me this means the craziness is about to begin, but for you, this means lots of posts are coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment